Extremely durable and long-lasting
scrubbers are ideal for the really tough
jobs. Both the Spirinett and Mighty
Mesh Pot Scrubber make cleaning a
breeze. Tackle anything from dried-,
burnt- and baked-on food on pots,
pans, ovens and grills, to algae on fish tanks, watermarks on glass
and ceramic tiles, and rust and lime
buildup on showers and faucets.
P R O B L E M :
You’ve done all your cooking and baking, with the kids’ help, and
now you’re looking at the disaster in your kitchen. The bakeware has burnt-on cookie dough,
as does your glass brownie pan. And the countertops and tile floor are a sticky mess. Your
energy is zapped, and the last thing you want to do is clean up!
S O L U T I O N :
Let our little scrubbers with big scrubbing power tackle your
toughest jobs. They make cleaning a breeze!
- Both products are made of rust-free,
non-deteriorating stainless steel.
- Chemical free.
- Both are dishwasher safe.
- Both can be used on a variety of
surfaces such as glass, ceramic tile,
stainless steel and wood.
- Mighty Mesh Pot Scrubber includes
- Spirinett comes in a pack of two.
- Both are extremely durable and
- Both remove tough-to-tackle spots
and buildup from algae to watermarks,
baked-on spills, glue, grime, lime,
paint, rust and much more.
- Spirinett is great for corners and
- Mighty Mesh Pot Scrubber is perfect
for larger surfaces as it has a handle for
easy sweeping action.
- The Mighty Mesh Pot Scrubber’s
easy-grip handle makes it easy on your
fingers and manicure.
How to Use
- Wet both the scrubber and the surface
to be cleaned. Scrub the surface using
very little pressure. Wipe the surface
with a Kitchen Cloth. Repeat if needed.
- Products not designed for use on non-
- Always test in an inconspicuous
area prior to use. May scratch
- Rinse well after each use.
- Products can be washed in the
dishwasher on the top rack.
- Use as a Host gift, and when
passing around at your party to
let guests touch and feel them,
tell guests they can receive a set
when they book their own party
- Ask the Host if she has an old,
dingy pie tin or cookie sheet. Demo
the scrubbers to show guests how
the bakeware can look like new
again. Use the Mighty Mesh for the
larger areas and the Spirinett for
the corners and edges.
Did You Know?
- Stainless steel is100% recyclable.
- You can use stainless steel to remove
unpleasant odors like garlic or onions.