Extremely durable and long-lasting
scrubbers are ideal for the really tough
jobs. Both the Spirinett and Mighty
Mesh Pot Scrubber make cleaning a
breeze. Tackle anything from dried-,
burnt- and baked-on food on pots,
pans, ovens and grills, to algae on fish tanks, watermarks on glass
and ceramic tiles, and rust and lime
buildup on showers and faucets.
P R O B L E M :
You’ve done all your cooking and baking, with the kids’ help, and
now you’re looking at the disaster in your kitchen. The bakeware has burnt-on cookie dough,
as does your glass brownie pan. And the countertops and tile floor are a sticky mess. Your
energy is zapped, and the last thing you want to do is clean up!
S O L U T I O N :
Let our little scrubbers with big scrubbing power tackle your
toughest jobs. They make cleaning a breeze!
- Both products are made of rust-free,
non-deteriorating stainless steel.
- Chemical free.
- Both are dishwasher safe.
- Both can be used on a variety of
surfaces such as glass, ceramic tile,
stainless steel and wood.
- Mighty Mesh Pot Scrubber includes
- Spirinett comes in a pack of two.
- Both are extremely durable and
- Both remove tough-to-tackle spots
and buildup from algae to watermarks,
baked-on spills, glue, grime, lime,
paint, rust and much more.
- Spirinett is great for corners and
- Mighty Mesh Pot Scrubber is perfect
for larger surfaces as it has a handle for
easy sweeping action.
- The Mighty Mesh Pot Scrubber’s
easy-grip handle makes it easy on your
fingers and manicure.
How to Use
- Wet both the scrubber and the surface
to be cleaned. Scrub the surface using
very little pressure. Wipe the surface
with a Kitchen Cloth. Repeat if needed.
- Products not designed for use on non-
- Always test in an inconspicuous
area prior to use. May scratch
- Rinse well after each use.
- Products can be washed in the
dishwasher on the top rack.
Did You Know?
- Stainless steel is100% recyclable.
- You can use stainless steel to remove
unpleasant odors like garlic or onions.